Salt Lake Senior Web Position

Jim Wright jwright at perelson.com
Mon Nov 7 16:25:17 MST 2011

I have a Senior web Development position open in Salt Lake City.  Great position building a product from the ground up.  Here is the description.  Salary 80-90k.  Let me know if you are interested.

Jim Wright
jwright at perelson.com
Prince, Perelson
jwright at perelson.com
(801)365-0407

Role
In this role you will lead the design, creation, deployment and maintenance of the company’s Web systems.  You will help select and integrate different Web software applications to meet the changing need of the company and its students.  We are looking for an individual with solid technical grounding and significant creative abilities.

You will do hands-on work in the development of interactive Web content including online learning, student portal, and ecommerce interactions.  Think creatively and work independently, while interacting with other staff.  You will provide the technical vision and be a mentor to other Web developers.

Skills Needed

Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field

Solid grasp of general programming concepts, fundamentals, industry best practices

7+ years of professional experience developing interactive Web content

Expert experience in HTML and CSS

Advanced experience in Javascript, JSON, and Web Services (SOAP/REST)

Experience in scripting languages such as PHP or Perl

Experience with SQL databases and content management systems

Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills

Jim Wright
Prince, Perelson
jwright at perelson.com
(801)365-0407