Tomax?

Ryan Simpkins plug at ryansimpkins.com
Fri May 20 20:05:41 MDT 2011

On Fri, May 20, 2011 14:38, S. Dale Morrey wrote:
> Has anyone heard of a company called Tomax?
> It appears to be local, they seem to be hiring, but frankly I had
> never heard of them before now.
> Any current or former employees want to dish on what to expect there?

I've known a couple people who have worked there. They had several positive
things to say but they didn't stay for more than a few years. I'm guessing pay
vs. skills balance had something to do with it. The people I knew were
junior/intermediate level when they went in and were intermediate/senior when
they left.

I've also heard their office layout is very open. Lots of glass, not many
walls. Not sure if they are still in the same space. It might bug some people
who dislike frequent interruptions or distractions.

-Ryan