Beautiful Southern California.... (Looking for Perl guys)

Peter Bowen peter at bowenfamily.org
Fri Mar 25 07:47:50 MDT 2011

On 3/24/11 6:48 PM, Charles Curley wrote:
> "Beautiful Southern California". Now, there's an oxymoron. Now, if you
> were in the 21st century and had telecommuting jobs, I might be
> interested in talking to you.

We're probably not a good fit for you...  For the benefit of the list,
we're pretty flexible - I was down with pneumonia for almost all of
January.  100% telecommute during that period.  It was not as good for
the team though as we work as a team, pair programming, mentoring,
etc...  We are looking for engineers who want to work on site.

As a side note, there is also a reasonably strong perl-mongers group -
and it meets in our office. :)

-Peter