Beautiful Southern California.... (Looking for Perl guys)

Charles Curley charlescurley at
Thu Mar 24 19:48:13 MDT 2011

On Thu, 24 Mar 2011 18:02:00 -0700
Peter Bowen <peter at> wrote:

> Hey guys,
>     Valueclick has a few perl openings, and we're having trouble
> filling them.  If you are a smart perl guy, AND would be willing to
> relocate ( there is a relocation package ), drop me a note.

"Beautiful Southern California". Now, there's an oxymoron. Now, if you
were in the 21st century and had telecommuting jobs, I might be
interested in talking to you.