Beautiful Southern California.... (Looking for Perl guys)

Bryan Sant bryan.sant at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 19:10:34 MDT 2011

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 7:02 PM, Peter Bowen <peter at bowenfamily.org> wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
>    Valueclick has a few perl openings, and we're having trouble filling
> them.  If you are a smart perl guy, AND would be willing to relocate (
> there is a relocation package ), drop me a note.
>
>   Our culture is great, with a fun and professional environment.  We
> use SCRUM, have a testing focus, and  big monitors... :)  In real terms,
> it means a good balance in quality of life and work.
>
>  You can check out the positions @
> http://www.valueclick.com/careers/jobs-at-the-click. (We also have sales
> and business openings)

Not to steel Peter's thunder, but if you're a Ruby guy, there is
another company in California that is hiring.

I went to Mountain West Ruby Conf last week and some TrueCar recruiter
paid for everyone's lunch and said they have some high salary openings
in San Francisco (and somewhere else in CA -- I forget).  They'll pay
to fly you out for an interview (if you pass a test first), and
they'll pay for relocation if you're hired.  I'm not affiliated with
them in any way, just passing on the news if anyone is interested.

http://www.truecar.com/hiring.html

-Bryan