[OT] Hardware - projector recommendations

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Mon Mar 21 18:58:26 MDT 2011

Plug,

It's been about two years since I turned to the PLUG for hardware
advice (I was looking for a document scanner at that time).  I was
pretty darn pleased with the direction I was given.

Fast-forward 24 months... I've done some research on projectors, but I
thought I'd ask here if anyone has any recommendations.  I'd say the
things I'm after are portability, price and quality (in that order).
I've got a few models that I've kinda narrowed it down to, but I'd
like to hear about your collective experiences.

So, any advice on buying projectors?

As before, I'll be sure to let you know what I've selected and how
well it's turned out. Thanks for your consideration :)

Best,
Gabe