[Fwd: Linux Admin job description]

Ryan Simpkins plug at ryansimpkins.com
Sat Mar 19 16:31:52 MDT 2011

I've had several folks contact me during the last few weeks for open Linux
admin positions in both Utah and Salt Lake counties. There are approximately 3
senior positions open, and a number of junior/intermediate positions. The Sr.
level is particularly tough to fill right now. If you're a Linux admin, now
might be a really good time to think about making a switch.

Totally shameless promotion: Adobe is looking for a Sr. Linux Admin to come
figure out how to run an unholy amount of checks across 20,000 servers in
multiple data centers all over the planet. Using nagios, perl, php, python,
and bash. We also have an intermediate SA position open. Experience working in
larger enterprises a big plus. Contact me personally so I can get your resume
on the desk of the appropriate manager and/or in the hands of the right HR
folks.

Another position...