UFS File Recovery

John D Jones III unixgeek1972 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 09:25:38 MST 2011

On 03/02/2011 11:34 AM, Daniel wrote:
> I have a FreeNAS server.  I connected to it via NFS.  I deleted a
> folder of virtual hard drives.  I then found out I needed those
> virtual drives.  What program would you suggest to undelete/recover
> files on a UFS formatted drive?
>
> -Daniel

There's not alot of options when dealing with UFS partitions, pretty
much when you delete something, it's gone, however there was some
discussion here:
which you might find helpful, but at the end of the day, it looks like
prevention was the end discussion. Good luck.

--
May the fleas of a million camels befriend
the person who ruins your day.
unixgeek1972 at gmail.com