coax to rca with channel

Joseph Hall joseph at thatworks.com
Thu Mar 3 00:31:55 MST 2011

On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 12:16 AM, Wade Preston Shearer
<wadeshearer.lists at me.com> wrote:

> Hmm… I don't think that that will work. I need to be able to select the channel (10, specifically). I also need the audo (red, white) and video (yellow) separate.

I've never seen one that lets you select channel 10. Most do 3 and 4,
though I think a long time ago I saw one that let you choose channel 2
instead.

> This is what I need…
> …but I'd love a better price and something smaller (I don't need the VCR part).

I'm thinking a VCR may be what you're stuck with, but you can find one
for wicked cheap.

IIRC, the old video game RF switch boxes had little more than a
resistor inside. Maybe you could just buy a cheap one and find out
what size resistor to replace it with? I may be off here.

--
Joseph
http://blog.josephhall.com/