Online CCNA / Linux course recommendations

Thomas S Hatch thatch45 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 12:09:29 MDT 2011

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 12:04 PM, Samuel Morales <smorales at aquaveo.com>wrote:

> I went to the MATC for A+ and Linux+ certs. There's only one instructor
> there, and he doesn't really teach that often. You do most of the work on
> your own in the lab. So they provide the lab, materials and really smart
> person if you have questions, but everything depends on you wanting to
> learn.

Your motivation is everything! When I was a trainer the "dumb" students with
no experience but lots of motivation passed the RHCE exam, because they
worked very hard and wanted to learn.
The "smart" ones who felt they had little to learn almost always failed the
exam.

Knowing you are dumb means you have gained enough intelligence to see that
you are lacking, if you think you know it all, then you have validated your
own stupidity.