DSLR Opinions

Tod Hansmann plug.org at todandlorna.com
Sun Jun 12 20:39:26 MDT 2011

On 6/12/2011 7:58 PM, Andrew McNabb wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 06:13:19PM -0600, Tod Hansmann wrote:
>> Anyone have any up-to-the-moment opinions on any digital SLR cameras?
>> Looking to get something that I can do some nice photos and possibly HD
>> video here and there.
> <snip_useful_response>
Nice.  I actually knew about the importance of sensor sizes from when
the tech was becoming more consumer-ready, and thus the rise of digital
cameras came into being.  Regardless, you had some interesting links and
interpretations and I appreciate your opinion on the matter.  I used to
have an Olympus (an old 3 MP dealio) and liked it, and would have liked
to see more from them in the DSLR side, but I didn't like their E-5 I
looked at.

I hope this thread is useful outside of my own quandaries.

-Tod Hansmann