Amazon EC2 Service

S. Dale Morrey sdalemorrey at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 17:46:03 MDT 2011

On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 5:22 PM, Merrill Oveson <moveson at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 5:10 PM, Nathan Blackham <kemotaha at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Are you suggestion that Merrill has become a Pod Person?
>>>
>>> How can we be sure?
>>>
>>> Once we are sure, what is our responsibility both legally and ethically?
>>>
>>> How can I protect myself, my friends, and my family?
>>>
>>> Something tells me I'm not going to be able to get to sleep tonight.
>>>

>> Something tells me that you don't sleep much any night.  :)
>>
>> /*
>> Don't fear the penguin.
>> */
>>

> What is a Pod Person?

I'm not sure anymore, it used to refer to someone kidnapped by aliens
and replaced by someone grown in a pod that the aliens could control,
they were identifiable by strangeness in their mannerisms.
They did a documentary on it a few years back.
More info here http://goo.gl/kHN9Z and here http://goo.gl/aBxuW

Now I think it means anyone who owns an excess amount of Apple
hardware, again same out of character mannerisms :)