Job Listings - Dev & Ops

Ryan Simpkins plug at ryansimpkins.com
Tue Jun 7 16:22:12 MDT 2011

All,

I had a phone conversation with a recruiter today that sent along the below.
There are multiple positions available for Enterprise class Linux roles (Dev &
Ops). The company is a well known banking and securities firm. My personal
opinion is that these are premium local jobs. They are looking for candidates
across the spectrum from junior to senior. However, it sounds like they need a
few key technical roles filled by some of our most senior colleagues.

My understanding is they have need for more ops staff than dev, but I don't
have all the details. Hopefully the UGs can be a part of putting some great
people at this firm. Belinda's contact information is below.

-Ryan