Virtual Internet (the company)

Tod Hansmann plug.org at todandlorna.com
Mon Jun 6 21:38:14 MDT 2011

I thought I'd follow up on my experiences.  So, I've been with Virtual
Internet for a monthish now.  Their colo service is stable and performs
admirably.  Low latency, stable throughput, and no packet loss.  I have
a good opinion of their facilities and their staff seemed professional
and willing to help.  I can't speak to their support as my server hasn't
ever really gone down in its little life, but they seemed eager if I
ever needed anything to lend a hand.

All in all, I can't say anything bad about them.  Good price, good
facility, and I recommend anyone to give them a shot if they're looking.

-Tod Hansmann