Duplicating SD cards en masse

AJ ONeal coolaj86 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 23:49:50 MST 2011

FYI: The SD Card Duplicators listed on Amazon are falsely advertised - at
least the NexCopy one.

The ad makes it seem that the duplicator is standalone, but it is not. I
know because I have it.

*NexCopy SD Card Duplicator* (NOT standalone) $1,4000

*DIY SD Card Duplicator $400
*(Exact same as above, but you make your own box and you get CF, SDHC,
MemoryStick, etc, etc, etc)

2x Pluggable USB Hub

20x Kingston Card Reader

1x Make a box to hide the cables

*DIY Standalone SD Card Duplicator with Touch Screen *$900
(Same as above, plus fun little goodies inside)

1x Gumstix Touch Screen kit

AJ ONeal