Duplicating SD cards en masse

AJ ONeal coolaj86 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 23:49:50 MST 2011

FYI: The SD Card Duplicators listed on Amazon are falsely advertised - at
least the NexCopy one.

The ad makes it seem that the duplicator is standalone, but it is not. I
know because I have it.

*NexCopy SD Card Duplicator* (NOT standalone) $1,4000

http://www.amazon.com/Duplicator-Target-microSD-Adaptors-Nexcopy/dp/B003UBKNSK/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1298788572&sr=1-2

*DIY SD Card Duplicator $400
*(Exact same as above, but you make your own box and you get CF, SDHC,
MemoryStick, etc, etc, etc)

2x Pluggable USB Hub
http://www.amazon.com/12-Port-USB-2-0-HUB-Adapter/dp/B003WV4A4Q/ref=sr_1_4?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1298788353&sr=1-4

20x Kingston Card Reader
http://www.amazon.com/Kingston-Flash-Memory-Reader-FCR-HS219/dp/B00109Y2DQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1298788540&sr=1-1

1x Make a box to hide the cables

*DIY Standalone SD Card Duplicator with Touch Screen *$900
(Same as above, plus fun little goodies inside)

1x Gumstix Touch Screen kit
http://www.gumstix.com/store/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=253

AJ ONeal