March Meeting Ideas?

Doran L. Barton fozz at
Fri Feb 25 16:43:01 MST 2011

Not long ago, Jason Jones proclaimed...
> As far as hosting a meeting at my studio, it's just a single room in my
> basement.  I don't think I'll be able to host more than 10 people, and
> parking will be pretty bad.  I probably could set a date for those who
> are interested in finding out more, outside of a formal PLUG meeting,
> though.  I guess we could just gauge interest and send out invites?
> *shrugs*   Or maybe just do a question / answer thing on the list?

What software do you use? What hardware do you have connected to your Linux

Doran L. Barton <fozz at> - Linux, Perl, Web, good fun, and more!
 "Hitler, who had become depressed for some reason, crawled under Berlin.
  Here he had his wife Evita put to sleep, and then shot himself in the
  bonker.  "
    -- Seen in a school report