Python's 20th Birthday (well, public release birthday) Extravaganza Lunch Party!

Von Fugal von at
Tue Feb 22 16:40:34 MST 2011

<quote name="Gabriel Gunderson" date="Sun, 20 Feb 2011 at 23:46 -0700">
> On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 2:12 PM, Gabriel Gunderson <gabe at> wrote:
> > We'll be gathering Monday to have pizza, giant subs, spam with eggs**,
> > and a specially commissioned Python-themed cake by Joseph Hall of 3D
> > TuxCake fame[2].
> Heh, I thought I'd share a cake update.  We're going to need some help
> eating it.   :)

Didn't make the party, but I would still be more than happy to help eat
cake if that's still a problem in need of attention. :)
Von Fugal