Python's 20th Birthday (well, public release birthday) Extravaganza Lunch Party!

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Sat Feb 19 11:33:42 MST 2011

On Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 8:20 AM, Tod Hansmann <tod at todandlorna.com> wrote:
> Excellent!  I'm all for a Python party, and certainly down with the
> Izeni crew.

Excellent.  We realize that it's short notice and we're competing with
uber popular Presidents' Day, but it should be fun.  Really, everyone
is welcome; the more the merrier.

BTW, while Izeni is hosting, there will be no promotion, no sales bit,
no pitch... nothing.  Heck, our name won't even be on the door ;)  We
just like to have fun and sometime you have to make up excuses to have
some.

> If there's no fire at work, I'll be there.

If there is a fire, leave the building in an orderly fashion and bring
your co-workers to mingle over good grub while the fire dept. does
their job.

Gabe