Duplicating SD cards en masse

AJ ONeal coolaj86 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 13:27:46 MST 2011

To avoid mixups the identification will be a two-step process.

The SD card will have one serial number written to it.

When the device boots in the test fixture it will read a hardware ID and
then send both IDs over to a database.
Also, a userspace LED will light up once the database responds with 200 ok.

The device will show both ids on the configuration page.

AJ ONeal