Duplicating SD cards en masse
coolaj86 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 11:42:45 MST 2011
I've got a client who has a product that will be shipped hundreds at a time
that each have an sd card
The catch is that each card needs to be stamped with a unique id in a file.
My thought is to
1. use a standalone sd duplicator to prep the cards
- mark duped sds with a marker
2. write an app that
- runs whenever an sd card is inserted
- copies the id from a database
- turns off the usb power
3. plug in each script by hand to add the id
- wait for the light to turn off
- mark the sd card with a marker
If possible I would like to combine all 3 steps by having access to the
duplicator in Linux.
Does anyone know of a device for such a task?
More information about the PLUG