Minecraft

Ryan Simpkins plug at ryansimpkins.com
Mon Feb 14 01:54:28 MST 2011

On Wed, February 9, 2011 12:00, Jonathan Duncan wrote:
> I found that the PLUG server was nice because you can create anything you want
> via command line.  So if you want to bypass the initial evolution stages of
> development and just get to building stuff, it is a good server to play on.

General FYI on the PLUG server. It has been griefed by someone. No worries, we
have good backups going back every four hours for like 6 months. After the
modverse catches up with Notch's tricks, I'll be modifying the plug system to
use bukkit (with anti-grief mods) and reset the server.

For now, log in and feel free to destroy whatever you'd like. Don't build
anything too serious. Monsters are on, make armor. ;-)

-Ryan