Minecraft

Matthew Walker mwalker at kydance.net
Wed Feb 9 11:15:26 MST 2011

I play on a different server, and some single player as well.

Shots of my current project on the server I'm on can be seen here:

https://picasaweb.google.com/utoxin/Minecraft

It's somewhat out of date, but it should give the right idea. Basically, that works out
to be a half-scale pyramid of Giza, at least as far as the outer dimensions go.

On Wed, February 9, 2011 10:43 am, Jonathan Duncan wrote:
> Thanks for that.  I surprised myself by spending a full 5 hours on the PLUG Minecraft
> server last night.  So addicting.
>
> How many people here still play?
>

> On 09 Feb 2011, at 07:56, Kenneth Burgener wrote:
>
>> Jonathan Duncan wrote:
>>> So, who is in charge of the plug.org Minecraft server?
>>>
>>> Jonathan
>>

>> Here is the original invite to PLUG: (note 216.194.126.66 is plug.org)
>>

>> Ryan Simpkins on 2010.09.22 wrote:
>>> Tonight around 8:30pm-ish (mountain) goozbach and I will be playing
>>> multiplayer Minecraft. It is a closed source game, but you can run it in
>>> Linux. We will have a multiplayer server up at 216.194.126.66. All fellow
>>> pluggers/game enthusiasts are welcome to join. This will be just a
>>> fun/social
>>> type of thing, as well as experimenting with the alpha multiplayer server.
>>>
>>> For those unaware of what it is:
>>>
>>> http://www.minecraft.net/
>>>
>>> If you are new, you may want to look up some tutorial vids on YouTube
>>> so you
>>> aren't totally lost. Don't underestimate it by how it looks. If you like
>>> nethack, you may like this one.
>>>
>>> Log in to minecraft (plug.org in multiplayer) to tour the most epic
>>> minecraft
>>> tux ever devised, thanks to TodPunk. He is also building a series of
>>> interactive logic gates. Boolean algebra experts wanted.
>>>
>>> http://plug.org/mc_tux.png
>>>
>>> -Ryan

Matthew Walker                          HAM Call Sign: N7TOX