PLUG Digest, Vol 74, Issue 7

Richard Esplin richard-lists at esplins.org
Fri Feb 4 11:05:05 MST 2011

On Friday February 4 2011 09:50:35 Derek Cox <dcox at aquaveo.com> wrote:
<snip>
> Thank you for all your advice.  I appreciate your patience with me.   :)
>
> I am a noob to PLUG.
>
> Feel free to let me know if I make any more mistakes.
>
> Thanks,
> Derek
<snip>

Don't take all of our complaining too seriously. Hanging out with a bunch of engineers means that someone is always thinking about how to do things more efficiently, and people have strong opinions about even the most trivial topics. Courtesy suggests that you should take those opinions into consideration, but don't get too hung up on it.

For reference, see:
http://www.tidbits.com/article/5386
http://www.livinginternet.com/l/lu_etiq.htm

Welcome!