PLUG Digest, Vol 74, Issue 7

Charles Curley charlescurley at charlescurley.com
Fri Feb 4 10:47:14 MST 2011

On Fri, 4 Feb 2011 09:50:35 -0700
Derek Cox <dcox at aquaveo.com> wrote:

> P.S.  The only emails I am receiving are the Digest vol emails.
> Those are the only ones I can reply to right now.

Derek, if you plan to reply to messages, please use non-digest mode.
Replying to the digest breaks the threading, so it can be confusing.
Also, if you email client supports threading (it should!) you will find
it less confusing. Generally digest mode is for archives and other
automated tools, not "real people".

Thanks