OpenLDAP Documentation

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 08:05:09 MST 2011

On 02/01/2011 08:00 PM, Make Compile wrote:
> Hey guys, Could you lend me a hand about this OpenLDAP, I'm looking
> for a good step by step documentation for Debian Lenny or CentOS.
> Suggestions link may do. Thank guys

There are a number of very good howtos and tutorials that Google will
reveal for you.  You need to start here first.

http://www.google.com/search?q=openldap+howto

There are several links on that first page that you should read,
including the offical openldap documentation and howtos.  Also the
documentation by a guy named Turbo (also on that front page) is very good.

If you have any specific questions, I can probably answer them.