OpenLDAP Documentation

Michael Torrie torriem at
Wed Feb 2 08:05:09 MST 2011

On 02/01/2011 08:00 PM, Make Compile wrote:
> Hey guys, Could you lend me a hand about this OpenLDAP, I'm looking
> for a good step by step documentation for Debian Lenny or CentOS.
> Suggestions link may do. Thank guys

There are a number of very good howtos and tutorials that Google will
reveal for you.  You need to start here first.

There are several links on that first page that you should read,
including the offical openldap documentation and howtos.  Also the
documentation by a guy named Turbo (also on that front page) is very good.

If you have any specific questions, I can probably answer them.