Jobs at Sorenson Communications

Doran L. Barton fozz at
Tue Feb 1 11:16:20 MST 2011

Someone recently posted on one of the local LUG lists about a few jobs with
Sorenson Communications. Now there's more!

My wife heads up the QA department there and asked me to distribute an
announcement of all the jobs available. They've been doing a lot more with
Linux and open source lately, from what I understand, so that's neat. There
are several QA, development, and support positions open.

Sorenson Communications also hires sign language interpreters to interpret
telephone calls for their VRS product and captioning interpreters for their
IP relay products.

Obviously, you can apply through "normal" channels, or feel free to send
your resume directly to my wife at cbarton at

Doran L. Barton <fozz at> - Linux, Perl, Web, good fun, and more!
 "The Civil War began in 1830. Many soldiers repeatedly gave their lives
  for their country. "
    -- Seen in a school report