Jobs at Sorenson Communications

Doran L. Barton fozz at hypermoo.com
Tue Feb 1 11:16:20 MST 2011

Someone recently posted on one of the local LUG lists about a few jobs with
Sorenson Communications. Now there's more!

My wife heads up the QA department there and asked me to distribute an
announcement of all the jobs available. They've been doing a lot more with
Linux and open source lately, from what I understand, so that's neat. There
are several QA, development, and support positions open.

Sorenson Communications also hires sign language interpreters to interpret
telephone calls for their VRS product and captioning interpreters for their
IP relay products.

http://tinyurl.com/sorensonjobs

Obviously, you can apply through "normal" channels, or feel free to send
your resume directly to my wife at cbarton at sorenson.com.

--
Doran L. Barton <fozz at hypermoo.com> - Linux, Perl, Web, good fun, and more!
 "The Civil War began in 1830. Many soldiers repeatedly gave their lives