hard disk failure

Bonez sanchiro at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 11:14:14 MST 2011

I too had remarkable results running TestDisk. Had an older drive that
seemed to fail, but TestDisk scanned the drive, found all the
partitions, recreated the partitition table, saved it and allowed me
to reboot the drive. I then moved all the data to a new drive, and low
level formatted this drive for temporary storage.

Scott