Sr. Linux Sys Admins Needed in Orem

Ryan Simpkins plug at ryansimpkins.com
Fri Aug 26 15:04:09 MDT 2011

Got a call from a Robert Half recruiter. They are looking to fill several
senior positions for a client in Orem. Here is the run down (they need up to 5
of these positions filled):

- CentOS/KVM environment.
- EC2 Experience would be helpful.
- Large scale enterprise experience would be a big bonus.
- 8+ years experience, or some combo of education/certs and experience that is
deemed equivalent.
- Pay would be 40-45 hour (or more, DOE).

The client will be building a large scale virtual system. Large scale to me is
10,000+ hosts. Senior developers are already placed. It sounds like they are
looking to fill out their operational teams with some strong local folks. We
didn't go over it, but I imagine knowledge of things like automated
configuration management and ITIL will only make you more attractive.

The person to Contact:
Kerstin.Moore at rht.com
801-364-5490

If you are a solid Sr. Admin, and are considering a new opportunity, I don't
think you'd be disappointed giving Kerstin a call. She was very forthcoming on
the phone and provided more than the usual detail.

-Ryan