need some home networking help

Steven Alligood steve at bluehost.com
Tue Aug 16 11:26:37 MDT 2011

Now isn't that the perfect place for a typo?  Of course, looking over my
hasty email, I had several.

Link for the free version is below.  Trial license is 30 days (I think)
and they will give you a three year home use license (50 clients) by
filling out a form.

http://www.astaro.com/landingpages/en-worldwide-essential-firewall