need some home networking help

Richard Esplin richard-lists at esplins.org
Tue Aug 16 10:38:24 MDT 2011

Zentyal is normal Ubuntu LTS with an additional repo for the ebox packages. Zentyal used to be called ebox, and the code is still under the name ebox. You can install any Ubunutu LTS package alongside the ebox ones.

ClearOS looks really cool. As far as I can tell they have similar philosophies. The big difference being base distro: RedHat vs Ubuntu.

Richard