need some home networking help

Jeff Nyman jnyman at americanleadership.net
Tue Aug 16 08:05:26 MDT 2011

I use both clearos and zentyal at work and haven't decided which I like best yet , but. They are both so easy to setup and install I think even YOU could do it. :) All web based configuration, they both want you to pay a subscription if you want the latest updates but I haven't done that on either. I also use opndns at the schools I work at for even stronger filtering, can't have the kids looking at boobies.