32 vs 64 bit today?

Scott Edwards supadupa at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 19:21:38 MDT 2011

Pretty much the same story here. I tried skype, but even their so called 64
bit downloads are all 32 bit. Mint debian edition 10 does flash just fine.
Be sure to change the sources.list to stable before you update packages from
testing. Debian edition was released shortly before the next release came
out. (it was noted it is for more advanced users anyhow)

Scott.