Best internet access in draper?

Tod Hansmann plug.org at todandlorna.com
Thu Aug 11 18:10:40 MDT 2011

On 8/11/2011 1:04 PM, Nicholas Leippe wrote:
> Digis has been a little bumpy for me at home, but I recently upgraded
> to their 15Mbps down/5Mbps up and it's been quite solid so far.

For what it's worth, when I worked at an IT outsourcer in Lindon, we had
a lot of clients that used Digis for their home internet to connect to
the office, and we supported that.  I've worked with every ISP in the
valley at the time, and at the time (4+ years ago) Digis was the most
unstable piece of junk I've ever worked with.  It was worse than my
satellite internet in the sticks of Oregon 8 years ago.  The only reason
any of our customers stuck with it was because it was literally the only
option.

I hope they've improved.  I would think they would have to just to be
able to stick around, but rocky starts to your tech offering do not bode
well with me.  (I'm a harsh mistress, I'm sorry)

-Tod Hansmann