Best internet access in draper?

John Shaver bobjohnbob at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 14:53:16 MDT 2011

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 1:38 PM, Richard Esplin
<richard-lists at esplins.org> wrote:
> If those are your only two options, than you should also consider the wireless ISPs.
>
> I was pretty happy with Digis for a few years, though I know some people on this list had problems.

I guess I really didn't take them into consideration (maybe I will
now) for 2 reasons.  First, wireless usually means connectivity
issues.  It doesn't always happen and alot of people have great
success with wifi, but I haven't always.  Second, everytime I ask one
of their sales people about the technology or speed provided by their
service, all they can tell me is "It's broadband", which really
doesn't mean much and is probably not even technically true, unless
their wireless signals connect over multiple frequencies.   Them not
being able to give me any specific information about he technology
really steered me away from ever considering it.  I don't think that
was Digis though, it was CLEAR or something like that.