Best internet access in draper?

John D Jones III unixgeek1972 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 13:06:32 MDT 2011

On 08/10/2011 11:43 AM, Eric Olsen wrote:
> It's exactly as Tod said. Veracity was great as long as it worked (so
> Utopia's connection was great). When it went down however, their customer
> service was horrible. If your internet ever goes down, don't expect their CS
> reps to know what's going on or if it will ever be fixed.
I can agree with this, I've been with them in Provo, since it was
iProvo.. bounced from MSTAR to Broadweave to Veracity. Broadweave was
good about notifying us about planned outages, and those were far and
few between, and never lasted more than a couple minutes. Veracity has
been pretty awesome, though there have been two pretty massive outages,
one where they knew nothing about what happened, this lasted about 3
hours, then a couple weeks ago, they 'lost a concentrator' that took us
down for near 3 hours. But they called me to let me know when it was
fixed and what it was that broke.. Other than these two burps, I'm more
than satisfied with them, I'm not thrilled about the auto-pay, but I
always make my payments 10 days before they want to withdraw, so it
doesn't really matter. I don't know what they're like in Draper, but the
service I've experienced has been pretty alright.