Best internet access in draper?

Joshua Marsh joshua at themarshians.com
Wed Aug 10 10:01:54 MDT 2011

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 09:43, John Shaver <bobjohnbob at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've never used DSL in the past.  Anyone want to share their
> experience?  What kind of speeds does DSL provide now?

It depends on what your neighbors doing with it in their basement.

Honestly though, if you have good line quality, DSL works pretty well. I've
been using it for the past few years. Where I'm at now only offers 7 down
and 768K up. It's enough to do general stuff, but I've relegated most of my
projects and hobbies to colos or linode. My previous residence offered 20M
down and 3M up. I loved it.