Best internet access in draper?

John Shaver bobjohnbob at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 09:35:02 MDT 2011

On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 10:50 PM, Bonez <sanchiro at gmail.com> wrote:
> For what it's worth, I tried Comcast's 'consumer' grade service first
> and it worked 'OK', but then I switched over to their basic business
> grade service. The business grade includes an SMC gateway/cable
> modem/router.

I have not been happy with comcast internet service in the past.  I've
always had random connectivity problems that took months to get
resolved.  I haven't ever tried the business grade service though.  I
wonder if that requires certain zoning or a business license?  or do
they just charge a bunch more?

-John Shaver