Best internet access in draper?

Bonez sanchiro at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 22:50:07 MDT 2011

For what it's worth, I tried Comcast's 'consumer' grade service first
and it worked 'OK', but then I switched over to their basic business
grade service. The business grade includes an SMC gateway/cable
modem/router.

I have been using VOIP in various flavors for several years. When I
moved from the Motorola surfer modem, the little one that stands on
it's side, to the SMC device, all my VOIP woes went out the window.
Much better performance with the upgrade.