Best internet access in draper?

John Shaver bobjohnbob at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 18:08:27 MDT 2011

I just moved to Draper and am now for the first time in my life able to
choose which company I subscribe to for internet access.  Does anyone have
any recommendations for stable relatively fast and inexpensive internet
access in the area?

Is Fiber available up here?  The last ISP I had in Orem was
Veracity/Xmission Fiber and I was very happy with the speed and service.

I guess I'd also prefer a company that doesn't mind me setting up some of my
own services (http, ssh, some game servers, etc.)  Sorry for any funny
formatting.  I don't have an ISP yet so I'm sending this from my phone.