PLUG Update

Marsee Henon marsee at oreilly.com
Mon Aug 8 13:50:35 MDT 2011

Hey there

When you do have a new cat wrangler, please let me know so we can update our records here at O'Reilly. We want to make sure we have the current person who'll request books for raffle, etc. in our files.

Thanks

Marsee

On Aug 5, 2011, at 9:01 PM, Charles Curley wrote:

> On Fri, 05 Aug 2011 21:38:59 -0600
> Shane Hathaway <shane at hathawaymix.org> wrote:
>
>> You might not qualify for the position because, by your own
>> admission, you are dead.
>
> That's no disqualification. Heck, in Chicago he could vote.
>
> --
>
> Charles Curley                  /"\    ASCII Ribbon Campaign
> Looking for fine software       \ /    Respect for open standards
> and/or writing?                  X     No HTML/RTF in email
> http://www.charlescurley.com    / \    No M$ Word docs in email
>
> Key fingerprint = CE5C 6645 A45A 64E4 94C0  809C FFF6 4C48 4ECD DFDB

Marsee Henon
O'Reilly Media, Inc.
1005 Gravenstein Hwy North
Sebastopol, CA  95472
marsee at oreilly.com
707-827-7103
http://ug.oreilly.com/

Clever Hacks. Creative Ideas. Innovative Solutions.
http://answers.oreilly.com/

follow us on twitter at http://twitter.com/oreillymedia