account signup, coupons, and referral codes.

Joe C v2joecr at
Wed Sep 29 13:58:20 MDT 2010

Bluehost also runs as well as The
latter one is who they use for the registrar now & where they run
tests. I'd suggest either BH or HM. When I was looking at prices they
were saying the same. One note you pay for whatever length of hosting
in advance. Just as a heads up. I had several customers get upset
because they didn't read the fine print that told them that.