Ribbon connectors

Von Fugal von at fugal.net
Wed Sep 29 12:57:12 MDT 2010

<quote name="Jonathan Duncan" date="Wed, 29 Sep 2010 at 10:47 -0600">

> On 29 Sep 2010, at 10:27, Jessie A. Morris wrote:
>
> > Any clue what it is called now? I have a project that I am working on. Maybe they have some of what I need. (Sorry for the top post. My phone's client top posts).
> >

> Google says it may now be:
>
> Jpl Computer Services

JPL used to be Mas Computers. No idea of that was "computer recyclers"
before that, but... I vageuly recall that 'recyclers' may have been part
of their name.

Von Fugal
--
Government is a disease that masquerades as its own cure
-- Robert Lefevre