Linode.com account signup, coupons, and referral codes.

Matthew Walker mwalker at kydance.net
Wed Sep 29 09:06:55 MDT 2010

Linode is probably overkill, unless you want the full control of a virtual private
server. I don't know of 'better' basic hosts, but I'd be glad to give you a shell
account with an apache vhost and lenient filesystem quotas if you wanted, for a lot less
than Linode will cost. Contact me off list if you want more details.

On Wed, September 29, 2010 9:03 am, Joshua Lutes wrote:
> I just moved my domain name away from GoDaddy and I need to move my hosting
> away from them as well.  I just use it for my personal blog and file
> transfers and the like.  Would Linode be good for this or would anybody
> recommend another hosting service?  Thanks!
>
> Joshua.

Matthew Walker                          HAM Call Sign: N7TOX