Ribbon connectors

Von Fugal von at fugal.net
Tue Sep 28 10:32:21 MDT 2010

<quote name="Stuart Jansen" date="Tue, 28 Sep 2010 at 10:25 -0600">
> On Tue, 2010-09-28 at 10:22 -0600, Von Fugal wrote:
> > You guys just don't get it.
>
> Some of us get it, we just don't know where to find the cable since we
> don't share the same passion.

Fair enough, though "you guys" referred to those who had responded, not
the list in general. ;)

> My suggestion is cannibalizing parts from DI or a used electronics
> store.

I also (just) thought of cannibalizing the connectors where the ribbons
came from, I'll have to look at them and see if that's viable. If it
were obvious I would have done so already, so I have to look closer.
Alas, I've already junked the other end of the (relatively) new CD
player's counterparts.

Von Fugal
--
Government is a disease that masquerades as its own cure
-- Robert Lefevre