Linode.com account signup, coupons, and referral codes.

Alan Young alansyoungiii at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 13:52:59 MDT 2010

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 13:19, Chad Mayfield (Lists)
<lists at chadmayfield.com> wrote:
> So the question is, does anyone have a coupon code for a linode.com signup?

Linode doesn't do discounts.  They feel that they already provide a
good enough deal (and I agree) to not need to provide that.

That said, if you pay a year in advance you get some extra diskspace
(I think that's still good) plus they knock of a small percentage the
further in advance you pay for it.

Another plus is that at least once a year they provide an upgrade of
some kind for free.  One of hard drive space, memory or cpu slice.

It's definitely worth it.
--
Alan