[O/T] Minecraft Multiplayer

Ryan Simpkins plug at ryansimpkins.com
Wed Sep 22 13:14:10 MDT 2010

Tonight around 8:30pm-ish (mountain) goozbach and I will be playing
multiplayer Minecraft. It is a closed source game, but you can run it in
Linux. We will have a multiplayer server up at 216.194.126.66. All fellow
pluggers/game enthusiasts are welcome to join. This will be just a fun/social
type of thing, as well as experimenting with the alpha multiplayer server.

For those unaware of what it is:

http://www.minecraft.net/

If you are new, you may want to look up some tutorial vids on YouTube so you
aren't totally lost. Don't underestimate it by how it looks. If you like
nethack, you may like this one.

-Ryan