Top posting

Justin DeVries judevries at novell.com
Fri Sep 17 13:38:07 MDT 2010

>>> On Fri, 17 September 2010 at 9:49 AM, Stephen Shaw <sshaw at decriptor.com> wrote:

> Since this is obviously our single most favorite topic... :)
>
> Why don't we just create a wiki page, on the plug site, on the virtues
> of top/bottom/trim/etc posting.  That way we can save a few packets
> from having to cross all those scary routers :)

I like this idea. I have only ever top posted as that is all that I know.
I have read several threads on this list about top vs. bottom posting,
and I am still a little confused about proper top posting etiquette.

Looking forward to learning the correct way.

Thanks.

Justin De Vries

P.S. I hope this is a correct example of proper bottom posting :)