(un)professional e-mail skills -- was Re: JOB: Linux System Administrator

Levi Pearson levipearson at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 10:29:26 MDT 2010

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 10:05 AM, Michael Torrie <torriem at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 09/17/2010 09:56 AM, Levi Pearson wrote:
>> But at work, I communicate with a bunch of smart engineers
>
> Now you're making many of us jealous. :)

Don't be too jealous.  I have to communicate with people who are
frustrating to communicate with, too, and my corporate IT department
is frustration incarnate.  Maybe I would be frustrated about email
formatting too if I didn't have a huge pile of other IT-related
frustrations above it on my list. :)

        --Levi