JOB: Linux System Administrator

Michael L Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 20:36:01 MDT 2010

Steven Alligood wrote:
> And in case you really want to know, in 25 years of sending email, this
> is the ONLY group I have interacted with that has ever really cared
> about it enough to make a stink about it.

Strange.  Just about every Unix-related mailing list I'm on cares a
great deal about proper posting.  GTK+, Python, OpenLDAP, just to name a
few.  On mailing lists, proper context posting and avoiding top posting
dramatically helps message flow as the threads get deeper and more
branched out (like this thread is going).