JOB: Linux System Administrator

Eric Olsen falconv at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 11:10:08 MDT 2010

Hi,

I'm looking to become a Linux System Administrator. I've been taking care of
my own Linux servers at home for a while now, but because of little hands-on
experience I wouldn't consider myself a Linux Guru. I do pick up on things
pretty quickly however, am detail-oriented, and very focused on getting the
job done.

If you've already found someone, that's great! I just thought I'd throw my
name in the hat real quick just in case :)

Thanks,
Eric